One of the world’s most iconic and beloved beers, Guinness is famous for bringing people together for good times over a couple of pints of its distinctive, award-winning brew. Unique in its velvety finish and bold, rich flavor perfectly balanced between bitter and sweet, Guinness beer has long been used by home cooks as either the secret ingredient or the perfectly paired beverage to a variety of dishes and drinks. Now this reputation for excellence in cooking is going from under the radar to official with this definitive cookbook.
From a savory Braised Short Rib recipe to a Creamy Mint Cocktail to a homey Chocolate Potato Cake, this comprehensive book includes over sixty recipes for dishes that feature or pair with the stouts and lagers of the Guinness brewery. The beers featured in the book include the classic Guinness Draught, crisp Extra Stout, bittersweet Foreign Extra Stout, citrusy Baltimore Blonde, and more. A true celebration of a brew that has won fans and enthusiasts across the world, The Official Guinness Cookbook also includes short excerpts and images from the brewery’s storied history. Featuring stunning food photography, recipe modifications, and suggested menus for festive occasions from gatherings to special events, The Official Guinness Cookbook is the perfect gift for Guinness lovers, foodies, home cooks, and anyone who longs to bring the taste and comfort of their favorite Irish pub home.
● OFFICIAL GUINNESS COOKBOOK: The first full-length official cookbook celebrating Guinness’ beloved and distinctive stouts and lagers.
● MORE THAN 60 RECIPES: Delicious dishes for every occasion, from hearty soups and stews to showstopping desserts.
● A VIRTUAL VISIT: Includes photos, facts, and stories from the legendary Dublin brewery.
● GORGEOUS PHOTOS: Filled with inspiring full-color photos to ensure success in the kitchen.
● PERFECT GIFT: Ideal for the Guinness lovers, curious cooks, and anyone fascinated by Irish culture and cooking.